Lord Severin of Veldora Oct 28, 2012 15:23:01 GMT -7
Post by Van on Oct 28, 2012 15:23:01 GMT -7
Name: Severin Kemorin
Born: October 6, 1132, Luperia, Dovia
Parents: Lonriad Kemorin and Laveria of Ashtoreth (both deceased)
Siblings: Rudolphus Kemorin (half-brother; deceased), Sidwein Kemorin (half-brother), Taimyra Kemorin (half-sister), Aerina Frey (half-sister), Imena Kemorin (half-sister), Orrick Wythleit (half-brother), Senwick Wythleit (half-brother)
Spouse: Alina Sadiel (married November 25, 1154, Valcria, Dovia; deceased), Leonora Wythleit (married August 31, 1169, Veldora, Naroni)
Children: Rahileine Kemorin, Jadin Kemorin (deceased), Searle Kemorin, Viridis Kemorin (deceased), Lonriad Kemorin, Riona Kemorin, Laveria Kemorin, Roderick Kemorin, Falidor Kemorin, Celina Kemorin, Adonis Kemorin, Thetis Kemorin
Title: Lord Veldora
Reign: 1155 -
Successor: Severin Kemorin (heir)
First appearance: "In Which Octavius Wants One Thing" (March 1155)
First POV: "In Which Severin Knows the Most Important Thing" (November 1155)
Total appearances: 187 (ranked 1st)
Total POVs: 77 (ranked 1st)
1. Though he'll never admit it, Severin found Laralita very attractive... physically. Mentally, he was thoroughly repulsed by her, so there was never any danger of anything happening on that front.
2. Severin was born left-handed, but his father made him use his right hand as a child and the behavior stuck. He still finds his left hand stronger, though.
3. Privately, inspirational stories bore him.
4. Like most of the men in his family, Severin doesn't have a "type" when it comes to women. For a long-term relationship, he's more inclined to look for someone he finds intelligent, agreeable, and interesting; for random sexual encounters, he's not at all picky.
5. In spite of being something of a closet sex addict, he has so far managed to stay faithful to both of his wives.
6. Severin is in love with love. In his younger days, he once stalled an arranged wedding so that the bride could run off with her lover instead. He also once helped a couple of gay novice monks flee from a Dovian monastery.
7. Neither of his parents named him; his stepmother did. His mother also has another name for him, but refuses to tell him what it is.
8. He sometimes lies awake at night wondering how many descendants he must have by this point.
9. Severin's greatest fear is that his sons will end up like him. He keeps seeing signs and he finds that troubling.
10. On significant dates regarding Alina--her birthday, her death day, their anniversary--Severin finds himself reflecting on all those days she spent between pregnancies, hiding her misery. To this day, he wonders if he could have done something differently.
Hair: Black -- "They Say" by Kriikii (textures and colors by Nouk; mesh by Newsea)
Recessive hair: Blond
Formal hair: Black -- "Wanderer" by Almighty Hat ("Flash Powder"; colors and textures by Pooklet; mesh by Aikea Guinea)
Athletic hair: Black -- "Eroded Over Time" by Neithan (Style 1; textures by HIM666, Peggy, Liegen, Nouk, Yuxi, Punkchiqe/electrietti, oph3lia; mesh by HIM666)
Eyes: Project Zodiac by me ("Aries"; Yumedust/Anva textures; run through BodyShop by Wawa)
Recessive eyes: Yumedust's "Eye Love" on Anva's sclera by Pooklet ("Softly")
Skin: Modified Louis skins (Black Xhairy) by Jwilson5 ("Light")
Previously worn hairs:
Jeanette hair for males by cevic (Black) -- Severin's everyday hair prior to April 1167
"Dreaming Neon Black" by portakal (Black) -- the infamous hair from this post
Outfit: Medieval alpha tunic by iamliz13 (Style 3; Blue; mesh by tiggerypum)
Formal: "His Majesty" by me ("Veldora"; textures by Sherahbim, Andavri, and iamliz13; mesh by tiggerypum)
Pajamas: Male Swimwear/Underwear by tiggerypum ("A Midsimmer Night's Dream" -- The Magick Modders)
Alternate pajamas: Separated H&M Shirts for the Men by dustfinger (Blue; Forge)/AM PJ bottom only by Cynnix (Black)
Underwear: Same as pajamas
Swimwear: Same as pajamas
Athletic: Knights' Outfits by zoej (Blue; mesh by tiggerypum)
Outerwear: Alpha Outerwear by me (Style 3; Blue; textures by iamliz13; mesh by tiggerypum)
Previously worn outfits:
Men's Tunics by tiggerypum (Green; "A Midsimmer Night's Dream" -- The Magick Modders) -- Severin's everyday outfit prior to October 1155
"Guildsmen" by iamliz 13 ("Master"; mesh by tiggerypum; "The Dark Project" -- The Guild Masters) -- Severin's everyday outfit prior to February 1156
Medieval alpha tunic by iamliz 13 (Style 2; Dark blue; mesh by tiggerypum) -- Severin's athletic outfit prior to October 1165
"Men of a Certain Age" by Serena_Moonstone (Blue; textures and mesh by Lunar Eclipse) -- the infamous robe from this post
Robe by Lothere -- Severin's outerwear prior to February 1178
"Dark Prince" by zoej (Purple; mesh by tiggerypum; "The Dark Project" -- The Guild Masters) -- Severin's formal outfit prior to November 1198